Personal Mandala project
5 layers about you!
- The Inner layer represents you
- Next, Personal items 3 layers should abstracted from things you like/love [material things such as ipods, sunglasses pets, food, symbols for things are fine!]
- The Last layer, could be the boarder based on natural things- flowers, grass, stones, forests, mountains. Again it can be abstracted, or simplified, from the real object
Writing & Sketching
- Per layer: Paragraph and at least 5- 1”x2” sketches of the item/thing
- 5 3”X3” BL&w DRAFTS
- 6”x 6” in colour [pencil]
- 18” x 18” Full colour painting.
Steps to go through:
1: Make a list for your 5 layers.
For example heres my list
- My Family
- The mountains
2: Now do a 3″x3″ rough draft just by thinking about the list of words you just wrote.
3: Writing & Sketching
4: remaining 4 Rough drafts
5: One Draft:
6: Good Copy: