Let of begin!
Some of you have already approached me and asked me if we, our class, could make a Cay mugs. That’s Good for me.
2.informala person’s face.
2.informalmake faces, especially silly or exaggerated ones, before an audience or a camera.“he mugged for the camera”
I was thinking of the drinking out of variety…
My only problem is that I hate BORING MUGS!!!
What if we added some curves?
Or how about we poke it with out finger!!!
Or we could add a Face!
Or some teeth
Or a added a tail?
Or squish it until it is totally skinny?
Or put something in it!!!
Or how about a cool shape?
Or a weird brain changeling design?
Or something which while beautiful also has a function?
Hmmm, SOOOOOOOO much to consider!
- Draw 10 different simple line drawings in the shapes you think might make interesting mugs.
- From the 10 pick your favorites 5.
- if need be, use silhouette, to help draw 5 new versions of your mug with better symmetry
- Now pick your FAVORATE and on a new page copy the shape 5 times.
- Now add different textures/designs/patterns (SEE BELOW) to each version.
- Choose your favorite… this will be the mug you make!
- Once chosen I want you to make a Draft- a good copy drawing with all your intended detail. Your draft should contain both a front and a side view. (use a single page of paper, putting both views on it… remember your NAME.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO UP LOAD EVERYTHING TO TEAMS.
What are designs and textures you ask???
So??? Whatcha Going to do???
Please, come to the next class with a Draft containing two sides of your mug (Front & Side) drawn out:
(Thank you to my student teacher Leslie Fetsch for here help building this project 2016)