I want you in this project to learn a new set of tools: the Magic wand, spot healing brush, Opacity, the clone stamp tool, and maybe more. Basically, you are going to make a Dream-like image where ANYTHING can happen!- HAVE FUN (be appropriate, please). Dreams are usually, in my experience at least, realistic- so, please keep that in mind. But, ya a gold sky with flying elephants is all good!
- Find a landscape photo on the Internet to use as the base of your dreamscape
- Find other photos containing things you like, and want to add to your base photo. (Keep them ALL)
- Produce an AMAZING image!
Things to think about
- Choose a landscape photo with LOTS OF DEPTH.SPACE!
- Composition and design- use the front, middle, and backgrounds
- Have a dominant subject- one thing BIGGER than the others.
- Have FUN!!
- Image size 3×5? landscape orientation
- resolution 100 dpi
- 1st layer must be the untouched landscape
- When complete hand post to your blog and email me a link to the post.
- Tip: Use all the tutorial to figure out how to do what you want to do