If you did not turn in, or were absent for, the cell respiration poster assignment, you may do an alternative assignment consisting of a “mini poster” (8.5″ X 11″ letter or 8.5″ X 14″ legal-sized paper) illustrating the 4 phases (glycolysis, transition reaction, citric acid cycle, and ETC), neatly labelled, and in the order that they occur.
Enzymes Review can be completed an submitted if you did not do so.
Please complete Anaerobic respiration questions if you haven’t done so. They are:
- Write a summary equation for cellular respiration (balanced)
- What are the stages of aerobic respiration?
- What are the major differences between aerobic respiration and fermentation?
- What is the significance of NAD+ in fermentation and aerobic cellular respiration?
- Why do organisms undergo fermentation in the absence of oxygen?