- HEBDEN 3.6 QUESTIONS # 42-56 DUE MON/TUES (Jan 20/21)
- Notes are posted on blog page
- NOTE: If Hebden questions are NOT DONE, you will lose a lab day
- Finish worksheet (ALL) (# 1-13)
- Reaction Lab write up due: Monday/Tuesday (Oct. 15/16)
- Reaction Quiz # 2: Oct 17/18 (Wed / Thurs)
- Welcome to the new school year!
- Please have your course outlines signed by your parents and bring your workbook deposit fees (Science 10: $10, Chem 11 and 12: $25)
Here’s the schedule and map of playland for tomorrow:
Chem 11: you will need WATER to conduct your food tests at playland, make sure at least ONE person in your group brings a WATER BOTTLE. Other supplies will be provided.
Dress in comfy clothes…and dress appropriately for the weather…bring your enthusiasm and your scientific curiosity:)
- finish # 1-9 (4.1 and 4.2 questions) Acids and Bases
- Ch 3 Solubility Equilibria Review worksheet
- CH. 3 SOLUBILITY EQUILIBRIA TEST: TUESDAY, MAR 1/16
- Test Format: 32 multiple choice and 8 written questions
- MANY OF YOU DIDN’T TAKE YOUR FIRST REVIEW HANDOUT (marked). You may want to get it so you can use it to study for your test. Come after lunch (latest time) (I will not be here after school).