Just another VSB Blog Sites site
- PROVINCIAL EXAM:
- FRIDAY, JUNE25:
- Do the questions on the worksheets given in class on Thursday
- UNIT 1 EXAM (ch 1,2,3): block 1-4: MONDAY, JUNE 13
- and block 1-3: WEDNESDAY, JUNE15
- Exam Format: 70 multiple choice
- 8.1 Review # 5, 8, 9, 10
- Course review package given in class today
- FINAL EXAM: block 2-4: TUESDAY, JUNE 14
- and block 2-3: THURSDAY, JUNE 16
- Exam Format: 80 multiple choice
- CH.1: 8 questions
- CH 2: 14 questions
- CH 3: 12 questions
- CH 4: 14 questions
- CH 5 & 6: 16 questions
- CH 7: 11 questions
- CH 8: 5 questions
- Hebden 5.9 questions (on notes given today)
- Review questions from the packages given out today
- FINAL EXAM: block 2-2: TUESDAY, JUNE 14
- and block 2-1: Thurday, June 16
- Exam Format: 65 multiple choice
- Reaction Kinetics: 13 questions
- Dynamic Equilibrium: 13 questions
- Solubility Equilibrium: 14 questions
- Acids /Bases: 18 questions
- Electrochemiistry: 7 questions
- Hebden pg. 199-200 # 7-18
- CH. 7 TEST TOMORROW (40 mc questions)
- answers to ch. 7 workbook are posted under course
- workbook 2.2 must be COMPLETED THOROUGHLY for tomorrow’s class (Friday)
- you should probably start 2.3 workbook and try to complete it too.
- CHAPTER 2 QUIZ: TUESDAY, June 7 – DO NOT BE ABSENT!
- groups 3.1 and 3.2 will be presenting Friday
- 7.2 Review due Tuesday- QUESTIONS ON NOTES
- CHAPTER 7 TEST: WEDNESDAY, June 8
- you should be reviewing for FINAL EXAM. There will not be class time for review.
- EVERYONE MUST BE PRESENT FOR FINAL EXAM-NO MAKE-UPS!
- Hebden: Electrochemistry, Ch. 5.1 and 5.2 # 1-6.
- Acid / Base Quest # 2: MONDAY, JUNE 6- DO NOT BE ABSENT- or you will receive a mark of ZERO
- Mark, Princess, Kiran -you NEED to show up for classes!
- EVERYONE MUST BE PRESENT FOR FINAL EXAM – NO MAKE-UPS
- If you are absent, you will receive a mark of ZERO.
- You should have be reviewing for final exam. There will not be any class periods for review