- I am NOT at school Tuesday, so you will have to come pick up your labs Wednesday. Please ensure that you pick up labs by the end of the week.
- Labs DUE: Mon / Tues Feb 4 / 5
- MIDTERM EXAM: WED / THURS Feb 6 / 7 (40 MC questions AND 4 WRITTEN questions)
- 4.1 (writing and balancing equations) QUIZ: (blk 1-2) Mon Feb 4 (blk 2-4) Tues, Feb 5
- all equations wkshts should be completed
- chemistry review package AND worksheets due: Monday, Feb 4
- MIDTERM EXAM: Monday, Feb 4 (do NOT be late for class)
- MIDTERM EXAM: 58 MC questions
- Energy Project due: in a couple of weeks. I will be giving you a checklist to make sure you have included the necessary information.
- CHAPTER 3 TEST: (1-2) Mon, Jan 21 / (2-4)Tues, Jan 22
- CH 3 TEST: 28 mc and 6-7 written questions
- Chapter 3 assignment DUE: Mon/ Tues
- You should have your picture for your energy assignment for Monday’s class
- Energy assignment due: Friday, Jan 25
- Finish Ksp worksheet given in class.
- Blk 2-3: If you didn’t pick up a wksht, come get one on Monday.
- Solubility Lab Day2: Monday / Tuesday
- Blk 2-3: 3.5 Qualitative Analysis worksheet given in class on Tuesday should be complete, as well as 3.6 Ksp questions assigned in class on Thursday.
- Blk 1-4: Complete pre- lab and finish anything from Monday and Wednesday’s class.
- Minis: You will be writing the quiz you misssed (3.1-3.4) and entrance slip (3.5) on Monday at lunch. . Notes are posted on the course page.
- MOLE QUIZ #2 (3.5-3.6): (Blk 2-4) Mon, Jan 14 & (Blk 1-2) Tues, Jan 15
- Minis: You are writing the quiz too!
- Minis: This is what you should complete over the weekend: 3.6 Review questions (see notes on course page for the questions), AND mole concept review # 20ac, 21c, 22-28, and practice quiz 5 (on the back of practice quiz 4, which you already have)
Welcome Back! Hope you are re-charged and ready to learn!
What you should have finished over the break (if you didn’t finish before the holiday): practice quiz 4 (3.5) and mole concept review (questions from 3.5)
Welcome back! Hope you are all re-charged and ready to learn:)
Solubility Quiz 1: Tuesday / Wednesday (Jan 8/9) (3.1-3.4)