Just another VSB Blog Sites site
- finish worksheets (ionic formulas) (one side of each worksheet) that were given in class last Thursday.
- Quiz (writing / naming ionic and covalent compounds): Friday, Oct. 5,18
- Finish Hebden 1.6 and 1.7 questions
- minis: You will write missed quiz (1.1-1.5) Monday during class. If your class is on Tuesday, please come Monday at lunch.
- Reaction Lab: Tuesday / Wednesday
- Finish sig fig review worksheet
- minis: you will write scientific notation and sig fig quiz Monday, Oct 1st during class If your class is on Day 2, please come Monday at lunch.
- 1.1-1.5 Quiz: Thursday / Friday (Sept 27/28)
- Blk 2-3: Finish Hebden # 24-28
- Blk 1-4: Finish wksht given in class and Hebden 1.4-1.5 questions
- 1.3 wkbk # 3-11 (block 1-2, finish questions assigned during class)
- SIG FIG QUIZ: Thursday/Friday (Sept 27 / 28)
- Blk 2-4: complete activity on pg. 42 and wksht given in class (2-3 questions from each number)
- SAFETY RE-QUIZ: THURSDAY, AFTER SCHOOL (Sept 27)
- Read wkbk pg. 64-65 AND DO PG. 66-68
- SAFETY RE-QUIZ: THURSDAY AFTER SCHOOL ( Sept. 27)
- finish any questions from review wksht not completed in class (#1-9) AND worksheet on atoms, ions and bohr models
- Hebden 1.1-1.3 questions # 1-17
- finish 1.2 Review #1-11 AND quick check pg. 35,36,37, practice prob pg. 39,40,41
- Scienctific notation quiz: Blk 1-2: Tues, Sep 25 and Blk 2-4: Wed, Sep 26 Significant figures Quiz: Blk 1-2: Thurs, Sep27 and Blk2-4: Fri Sep 28
- Chem 11 Review Quiz: 1-4: Mon, Sept 17, 2-3: Tues,Sept. 18
- 20-25 mc and 3-4 written questions