Just another VSB Blog Sites site
- Come in 10 min early if you can to start the TEST so you will have enough time to finish (40 MC and 8 written questions)
- 2-2 & 2-4: Lab sheets due TOMORROW (Friday)!
- 1-3: Lab sheets due TODAY & TEST TODAY
- Block 2-2/2-4: Chemical Reaction Lab due: Friday, Dec. 16 (you can hand in on Wednesday if you want)
- Bock 1-3: Lab due: Thursday, Dec. 15
- ALL classes: Finish review worksheets given in class
- CHAPTER 6 TEST: WEDNESDAY / THURSDAY
- 2-2 (and any one else who wants to donate): Bring in your food cans or $$.
- ANYONE who didn’t write quiz Friday needs to come @ lunch MONDAY, or afterschool MONDAY to write quiz, or you will receive a mark of ZERO
- if you were ABSENT for school on Friday, bring a NOTE. If you were absent due to Joker’s classic, no note needed.
- EQUILIBRIUM TEST: THURSDAY, DEC.15
- Finish 2.8 worksheet given in class Wednesday
- 2.8 Homework Quiz: tomorrow (Friday, Dec 9) BEFORE we go to Joker’s Classic
- EQUILIBRIUM TEST: TUESDAY, DEC. 13
- MONDAY, Dec 12: finish mole crash lab
- WEDNESDAY, Dec 14: candy cane mole lab
- Block 1-3: EVERYONE needs to finish 6.2 workbook (and 6.1 if you didn’t finish Wednesday) to go to Joker’s classic Friday (bring your $2 or 3 food can donation).
- ALL BLOCKS: Chemical Reactions Lab ( Monday / Tuesday)
- CHAPTER 6 TEST: Wednesday / Thursday (NOT Friday)
- bring your food cans or $ 2 for Joker’s classic on Thursday
- 1-3: finish ALL OF 6.1 workbook
- 2-2 and 2-4: FINISH 6.2 workbook for THURSDAY and bring $2 or 3 cans for Joker’s classic.
- finish ALL HEBDEN 2.8 questions.
- Yash and Jagdeep pls come in Friday @ lunch to finish lab questions.