I hope everyone is enjoying their last days of 2009!
I have installed a new theme and plugin for mobile users. So, you can see my blog in a mobile view on your windows mobile, iphone, itouch, blackberry, htc touch and palm pre.
Note, you can only see this on your mobile devices.
Choose a different member of your group to log your current progress. Also, what is your next step? Discussion, making a plan, doing research, and etc…
Choose one person to post your group members.
- Brainstorm with your group ideas.
- Survey the site
- Research (building materials, facility, heating, plumbing, and cost)
- Draw a plan
- Communicate the plan with teacher via blog
- Devise a plan for presentation
- Draw a plan for the building
- Discuss innovation and research innovation
- Build a mini model of your school
- How are you going to displace students
- Think spaces
This assignment should represent the latest research and innovation involved in schools today for tomorrow. You have to be a forward thinker and plan for change as your school needs to stand the test of time in our fast paced world.
To help you along, you may need to talk to several experts as well as vested parties such as parents, teachers, administrator, and of course students.
Log your learning and progress
- Building materials
- Legal aspects
- Community Influence and impact
- Design Theory
- Structural Engineering
- Paper for plan
- Building materials for model
- Project manager
- What is the theme?
- What kind of school is it?
- What makes your school unique?
- How does your school fit with the clientele?
- How does your school promote learning?
- Create a timeline for planning
- Create a timeline for construction
- Create a timeline for moving in
- What are the steps needed for build your school
- Google Docs
Welcome teachers to my blog!
1. Select a theme for your website.
2. This theme should be something you are passionate about.
3. Find images, create images for your site.
4. Your site should be visually pleasing. Use the tutorials to help enhance the your graphics.
You need to create a site with the following:
1. Rollover buttons
2. Graphic text
Your site should be very visual and consistent throughout the pages.
Also choose colour that are web safe and consistent with colour theory.
This assignment is due on the 18th.
The self portrait is an important personal piece. Take 5 pictures of yourself. This can be done with a tripod or with a partner.
Experiement with some of the preset located on the left in the Develop module.
Please submit your image to the handin folder by December 11.