Approximate location – Cartier Street and 68th Avenue.
In September 1913, Eburne Superior School was renamed the Marpole and Eburne High School when a 4-room frame building was built. Public school classes continued to be taught in this building and the original school building on West 70th Avenue.
In 1921, the public school classes were moved to a new school building at 8370 Cartier Street and renamed David Lloyd George school.
Source: Vancouver City Archives
Copyright © 2021 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes