Address: 1401 East 49th Avenue
1912 – present
Named for Sir Sanford Fleming (1827-1915), Scottish-Canadian engineer.
Originally built in the Municipality of South Vancouver and called High School, South Vancouver High School, and Gordon (1921), becoming Fleming in 1928.
Follow this link to find information posted by Ron Howatson (JO Grad) on the replacement of the original school building:
Copyright © 2021 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes