Address: 7455 Ontario Street
1912 – present
Built in the Municipality of South Vancouver, the original school building was torn down in February 2016. The new school building was officially opened in October 2013.
Named for John Wesley Sexsmith (1830 – 1920), a Richmond farmer who founded the first school district in the North Arm settlement that became part of Richmond and South Vancouver.
Date: 1928-30? Photo provided by Sally Funk. Her aunt, Elsie Henderson is in the front row, 5th from the right, in a dark dress.
Copyright © 2019 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes