Address: 3228 Ross Road
From 1927-1953, elementary and high school students shared the same building, located at 5395 Chancellor Boulevard. In 1953, high school students moved to a new building located at 2896 Acadia Road. In 1970, the school became part of the Vancouver School District. In 2013, students transferred to a new high school located at 3228 Ross Road.
Copyright © 2018 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes