Address: 5350 East Boulevard
Named for the Municipality of Point Grey, which was named for a friend of Captain Vancouver’s, Captain George Grey (1767-1828) of the British navy.
Originally built in the Municipality of Point Grey. Opened 30 March 1929 as Point Grey Junior High School on the site of the CPR Market Garden. Classes were held at nine sites during the construction in 1928.
Point Grey became a full secondary school in 1965.
Copyright © 2017 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes