1975 West 49th Avenue
Named for Hugh Crawford Magee (d. 1909), the first farmer on the North Arm of the Fraser River. Originally opened in 1912 in the Municipality of South Vancouver in Eburne school, moving to a new building in the spring of 1914. First called Point Grey High, then King George V (1914.) Students used the nickname ‘Magee’ to avoid confusion with Vancouver’s King George High School. Officially renamed in 1926.
Copyright © 2017 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes