King George

Address: 1755 Barclay

1914-Current

The school occupied the old Dawson building at Burrard and Nelson in August 1914. It moved to the current site in 1963.

 

1394123d-a59f-4d83-af19-a64f423a9c1a-a03953-1892west1888-renamed-dawson-school-in-1900

Photo credit: City of Vancouver Archives.

 

dsc_4439

Photo credit: City of Vancouver Archives.

 

dsc_4440bbw_edited-1118120bf-5e73

Photo credit: City of Vancouver Archives.

 

034high-school-relay-team1916-17

Photo credit: City of Vancouver Archives.

 

390b4698-3d9d

Photo credit: City of Vancouver Archives.

 

0bdf13f2-05f9-a

Photo credit: City of Vancouver Archives.

 

dsc_4443dsc_4450

6148da49-c30c-4cd

Photo credit: City of Vancouver Archives.

 

king-george-1925-champion-rugby-team

Photo credit: City of Vancouver Archives.

 

dsc_7720aaking-george-old-building-1dsc_4948dsc_4947dsc_4946bwdsc_4949dsc_4951bwscan104921scan104891scan104881scan10487save3412dsc_4942bwdsc_4944

dsc_5378dsc_5376dsc_5370dsc_5371dsc_7663dsc_7689dsc_7687dsc_7686

dsc_7675dsc_7676untitled_panorama2sdsc_7690