Address: 1850 East 41st Avenue
1910 – present
Named for Tecumseh (1768-1813), Shawnee chief who died fighting for the British side in the War of 1812.
Originally built in the Municipality of South Vancouver as Wilson Road school. Moved “across the field” in the summer of 1911 and renamed.
Copyright © 2018 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes