Address: 3323 Wellington Avenue
1955 – present
Named for Sir Wilfred Grenfell (1865-1940), English physician and missionary.
The original school (1921-1929) was a temporary 4-room building in Hastings Townsite at 2610 Wall Street. The current school replaced Norquay Annex (A) in 1955.
Date: 1967 Three students reconstruct a bird skeleton as part of an experimental science unit. (The student at far right is Patricia Hayes.)
Copyright © 2018 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes