250 East 49th Avenue
1912 – present
Named for Sir Sandford Fleming (1827 – 1951), Scottish – Canadian engineer.
Originally built in the Municipality of South Vancouver and called High School, South Vancouver High School, and Gordon (1921) becoming Fleming in 1928 at amalgamation.
Photo credit: City of Vancouver Archives
Copyright © 2017 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes