Lord Selkirk

Address: 1750 East 22nd

Originally built in the Municipality of South Vancouver and called South Vancouver (1894), Cedar Cottage (1904), and Lord Selkirk (1904).

Named for Thomas Douglas Selkirk, 5th Earl of Selkirk (1771-1820), Scottish philanthropist and settlement leader.

 

fcd0b9c7-283b-4250-b4c7-fd736c0bdc24-a61064

Photo credit: City of Vancouver Archives

 

5c6536fd-ae86-4f62-9eac-378c5d5a457a-a07858lordselkirk1902

Photo credit: City of Vancouver Archives

 

save1260save1258save1256save1253

save0660post

save1277repsave1275save1267

save1266repsave1238save1237save1245save1243repsave1239