- Brainstorm with your group ideas.
- Survey the site
- Research (building materials, facility, heating, plumbing, and cost)
- Draw a plan
- Communicate the plan with teacher via blog
- Devise a plan for presentation
- Draw a plan for the building
- Discuss innovation and research innovation
- Build a mini model of your school
- How are you going to displace students
- Think spaces
This assignment should represent the latest research and innovation involved in schools today for tomorrow. You have to be a forward thinker and plan for change as your school needs to stand the test of time in our fast paced world.
To help you along, you may need to talk to several experts as well as vested parties such as parents, teachers, administrator, and of course students.
Log your learning and progress
- Building materials
- Legal aspects
- Community Influence and impact
- Design Theory
- Structural Engineering
- Paper for plan
- Building materials for model
- Project manager
- What is the theme?
- What kind of school is it?
- What makes your school unique?
- How does your school fit with the clientele?
- How does your school promote learning?
- Create a timeline for planning
- Create a timeline for construction
- Create a timeline for moving in
- What are the steps needed for build your school
- Google Docs