Ministry Course Code: MFMP-10
This pathway is designed to provide students with the mathematical understandings and critical thinking skills identified for entry into post-secondary studies in programs that require the study of theoretical calculus or those that do not.
- Algebra, rational and irrational numbers, factors, factoring trinomials, and rational powers
- Linear relations and function notation
- Solving problems involving linear equations in two variables (graphically and algebraically)
- Measurement, conversions (SI and Imperial)
- Surface area and volume of 3d objects
- Right triangles and the primary ratios