Meeting in the JO Learning Commons, 7-8pm.
- Welcome – round table introductions including new Treasurer Michelle Koski
- Review and approve minutes from last PAC meeting
- Principal’s Report
- Liaison Teacher Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Mr. Wilmann – recommendations on Lottery Grant money from school committee
- BINGO – MARCH 8 – confirm parents helping with prize acquisition, food, coming on the evening. Posters. Mr. Lee getting us volunteers. Who’s calling the games? We’re hoping each keen PAC parent can try for 5 prizes. There’s a BIG spreadsheet of ideas!
- Edie Kernighan – short presentation about JO/South Van archives project, her brother Ken McLeod’s (JO alumni + historian) legacy, her vision for his memorial fund, and alumni in the John Oliver community and how new JO families/neighbours can learn more.
- Other business.
- April 17 – speaker: Drama – Ms. Enthoven
- May 22 – speaker: Counselling Dept (we need to confirm who this will be!)
- June 19th– social! Los Cuervos! Now owned by a JO parent!