John Oliver PAC is having a meeting on Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 7-8pm in the Learning Commons at JO. All parents/guardians encouraged to attend!
Mr. Wilmann will be on hand to discuss events for rest of year, changes in report cards, updates on school sports and happenings. These meetings are a great way to learn about what’s happening at the school.
For the May meeting, the plan is:
- Welcome – round table introductions
- Review and approve minutes from last PAC meeting
- Principal’s Report
- Liaison Teacher Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- DPAC Report
- Highlights from Dry Grad – handover to parents for next year – discussion
- Counselling Department Speaker – Mr. Richard Edge will be speaking! (likely on Teen Mental Health and/or Supporting Student Learning)
- Other business.
- DRAW for $25 Deacon’s Corner Gift Card (must be present to win)!
- June 19th– social! Los Cuervos! Now owned by a JO parent