Withdrawals from Courses at Lord Byng

A student may withdraw from a course by obtaining the necessary permissions. Withdrawal from a course is granted by permission from the teacher, the counsellor, the parent and the Principal. Withdrawal from a course before the end of the first week in October may be granted with no record of withdrawal. Any withdrawal from a course after the end of the first week in October will result in a “W” (for “Withdrawn”) on the school records. Therefore, all Grade 12 post-secondary related submissions of school recorded marks up to but not including Ministry Issued Final Transcript of Grades will have a “W” recorded. The Ministry of Education Transcript of Grades issued after the student finishes high school will not have any record of the “W” mark.

Comments are closed.