Welcome to Division 12’s class website! Please take some time to explore all the pages and become familiar with our website. You are also encouraged to comment on any of the posts. I look forward to meeting all of the parents on Wednesday September 28 for Meet The Teacher Night.
A friendly reminder that Book Orders are due on Tuesday September 20.
Kanika just finished her addition questions in Xtra Math! Way to go Kanika! Your hard work has paid off! Congratulations!
Danica has just completed the addition questions for Xtra Math in under 3 seconds! Good work Danica! I know you will master subtraction very quickly.
Outside our classroom there is a grade 2/3 timeline. The timeline is updated monthly. The timeline has pictures of some of the things we are working on in our class. It is a great way to start a conversation with your child about what they are learning about at school. Thanks for your support.
Welcome to Ms. Becker’s Class Blog!
I’m happy you are here! 😀 I’m happy my blog is working again. Please check back regularly to see what we are learning about at school. Division 12 is a very busy class.
Wow! It is a very busy week coming up….
A copy of these notes is written in the students’ agendas too.
1. Ordinal Number Quiz on Monday. Practice ordinal numbers first up to thirty-first (1st-31st).
2. Air, Water and Soil Test on Wednesday. Review your Air, Water and Soil booklet (sent home on Friday).
3. Winter Concert on Tuesday. Rehearsal during school on Tuesday morning, first concert during school on Tuesday afternoon, second concert at 7pm Tuesday evening. There is a list in your child’s agenda of the clothing they need to wear for Tuesday.
4. Ways We Use Water Log to be filled out every day this week and handed in on Tuesday.
5. We are still collecting cans for the Food Drive.
6. Continue to work on RAZ-Kids and XtraMath.