Last week, my mom just makes a Mango Pudding to let me try. I try it and feel pretty good. So I recommend this dessert. This dessert is not very hard to make it and hope you guys enjoy.
- 1/2 cup water plus 1 + 3/4 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin (2 envelopes)
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 mangoes
- 1 cup half-and-half
- Fruit for garnish, such as kiwi, grapes, or tangerine segments
- Put the 1/2 cup water in a large bowl. Sprinkle the gelatin over the water and let it stand for 5 minutes, or until softened.
- Add the boiling water, and stir to dissolve the gelatin; then immediately stir in the sugar. Set aside.
- Peel the mangoes and cut the flesh off the pits. Reserve half of one mango for garnish, and cut the remaining mango into chunks, then process it in a food processor to make a smooth puree. You should have about 2 cups pureed mango.
- Stir the puree into the gelatin mixture, and then stir in the half-and-half. Divide the mixture among 8 individual bowls and refrigerate it for 3 hour, or until set. Top the pudding with sliced mango or other fruit. Serve with evaporated milk or half-and-half.