GENERAL ONLINE AND HOME LEARNING RESOURCES
- co make do
- VAN TECH Library Blog
- Scholastic Learn at Home
- PBS Learning Media
- Fun Brain
- Highlights Kids
- BrainPop Jr
- Helping Kids Learning About Covid – 19 Province of BC
READING AND WRITING
- Free Ebooks and Audiobooks
- Typing Club
- Epic Books – https://www.getepic.com/
- Storyline Online – https://www.storylineonline.net/
- Vooks – https://www.vooks.com/resources
- Cool Math Games
- Games using cards, dice, dominos, etc. – https://www.st-georges.enfield.sch.uk/attachments/download.asp?file=55&type=pdf
- Khan Academy – https://www.khanacademy.org
- Splashlearn – https://www.splashlearn.com/?adCampaign=2021788272&adGroup=87130021336&adTag=splashlearn&adID=406741955727&ipad_blocker_disabled=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlc6noui-6AIVifhkCh0DKAyHEAAYASAAEgIiePD_BwE
- CoolMath4Kids – https://www.coolmath4kids.com/
- National Geographics for Kids
- Mystery Doug
- Generation Genius
- Crash Course Kids Youtube Channel
- GoNoodle – https://family.gonoodle.com/
- Cosmic kids yoga – https://www.youtube.com/user/CosmicKidsYoga
- KIDZ BOP Dance Along videos
- Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utmqbB7ekXM&list=PL14hRqd0PELGbKihHuTqx_pbvCLqGbOkF
- Art Hub on Youtube
- Social/ Emotional
- Big Life Journal
NO TECH SUGGESTIONS
- Gather “loose parts” from around your house and create a story. Write your story out. Remember to include a setting, characters, a problem and a solution. Orally share your story with your family.
- Play math card games
- Self Portraits monthly
- Journal writing Ideas for topics:
- What are you excited or worried about?
- Write a letter to yourself in 10 years from now. What will you want yourself to know?
- Write a story that takes you on an adventure, where will you go, who will you be with and what will happen?
- Write about something fun that you did in your house over Spring Break.
- Write about the thing(s) you were most looking forward to doing at school following Spring Break.
- Tell us all about a family member you are spending a lot of time with.
- What is it like having your Mom/Dad as a teacher?