Hi Jr. LINKS students and families. Welcome to the last two weeks of School.
This week is the last week of instruction for all classes. The week after is dedicated to year end procedures and distribution of Yearbook and Report cards. Please see attached below this week’s remote learning guide. Please adjust the the guide as needed and do as much or as little depending on your family dynamics.
- K.SHEN-JR.LINKS-Week 12–JUNE 15–19-2020 Remote Learning Guide
- Ms. Shen’s Optional On-site schedule
- Year end Schedule
THIS WEEK’S RESOURCES:
- Ms. Shen’s Blog – https://blogs.vsb.bc.ca/kshen
- Money Matter Math Package (most students are on this package)
- Drive Through Math Package (JT and NC are on this package, menu on pg.30)
- Write Me a Note Lesson 13 Post Cards pg. 37-43
- What in the World Level 1 – Issue 7 – COVID-19 AND THE ECONOMY PG 19-24
- What in the World Level 1 – Issue 7 – COVID-19 BACKGROUNDER PG. 25-33
- Self Assessment of Core Competencies June 2020