Please see this week’s learning guide below. As always please do what you can depending on your family dynamics at this time.
This will be an interesting week. You might have heard in the news that school will resume on June 1st on an optional basis for some students. How this will look like, I am not sure. Staff will have lots of meetings this week and I will communicate with you as soon as I can. For now, please check your E-mail regularly and check the school website for messages to families with instructions. Please know it will all work out and personally I think it would be nice to have some structured routines for work and the family.
P.S. If your child cannot connect on TEAMS or unable to participate in school at least once per week, please let me know so I can inform your child’s teachers/staff. This will also reduce the number of phone calls needed to follow up on students that are “Disengaged.”
- This week please check your E-MAILs and follow https://www.vsb.bc.ca/schools/vancouver-technical website for updates regarding schools reopening on SCHOOL 1st. Students/parents cannot just show up, please follow procedures communicated by the school.
- TUESDAY May 26th, 2020 – Office will send out letter to parents from the school administration that outlines the framework of students’ return to school.
- Please complete your Core-Competencies Self Assessment Form, this will contribute to your report card.
THIS WEEK’S RESOURCES:
- Money Matter Math Package (most students are on this package)
- Drive Through Math Package (JT and NC are on this package, menu on pg.30)
- Write Me a Note Lesson 9 – Directions 24-25
- My Lock Down Diary pg. 13-14
- Shen – Core Competencies Self Assessment FORM
- Sample Chores List For Teens
- LINK: KIDZ BOP Dance Along videos – https://kidzbop.com/videos/
- LINK: Generation Genius – https://www.generationgenius.com/