Hi everyone, here is this week’s remote learning guide. Please do what you can depending on your unique situation and your family dynamic at this time.
Weekly PARTICIPATION Attendance:
- Complete your weekly JR. LINKS attendance by logging into TEAMS–>Attendance channel. MONDAY/TUESDAY each week.
- ALL other ELECTIVEs classes will mark student for “Engagement” you must interact with your teachers at least ONCE PER WEEK to be marked “P – for present”, if you do not participate you will get a “D – for disengaged” and counsellors and ADMIN will have to follow up. Please Check with Electives teachers in by Thursday/Friday @ 3PM.
- Check TEAMS for due dates.
- Please Check MyEd for TERM 3 Interim Report card and your Privisional Final Mark (PFM) published on May 8th, 2020.
- FRIDAY MAY 15TH, 2020 is Pro-D Day
- SUNDAY MAY 17, 2020 – Mr. Keerklan’s PE CLASS, your weekly activity logs due today – Nicholas
- THURSDAY MAY 21, 2020 @ 2pm – LINKS ZOOM LIVE meeting. Check your email for invite and password.
THIS WEEK’S RESOURCES:
- WEEK 7 – JR. LINKS Learning Guide – MAY 11-15
- Money Matter Math Package (most students are on this package)
- Drive Through Math Package (JT and NC are on this package, menu on pg.30)
- Compromise Worksheet
- Write Me a Note Lesson 7 – Short Notes pg.20-21
- My Lock Down Diary pg. 9-10
- Sample Chores List For Teens