Hello Jr. LINKS families,
I hope you are all well as we enter our 5th week of remote learning. Here is this week’s Learning Guide. As usual, please do as much or as little depending on your family dynamics.
Weekly PARTICIPATION Attendance:
- Complete your weekly JR. LINKS ATTENDANCE by logging into TEAMS–>Attendance channel. Please do this by MONDAY/TUESDAY each week.
- ALL other Electives classes will mark student for “Engagement” you must interact with your teachers at least ONCE PER WEEK to be marked “P – for present”, if you do not participate you will get a “D – for disengaged” and counsellors and ADMIN will have to follow up.
- Some examples of ways to participate:
- “Like “or “comment” on a post in TEAMS
- Complete forms or attendance/wellness check ins on Teams
- Join a TEAMS meeting.
- Complete Assignment and “Turn In” Teams classes.
- “Turn in” partially or incomplete Assignments, explain to your teacher why you cannot complete it.
- If you need assistance with Teams, please message/call Ms. Shen on TEAMS during school hours or contact your Electives teachers directly.
- If there is a reason why you cannot participate or need further modification/adaptations of assignments, please let Ms. Shen and your teachers know through email.
Week 5 Resources:
- Week 5 – JR. LINKS Remote Learning Guide – Monday April 27 – Friday MAY 1ST, 2020
- LINK: teams.microsoft.com
- Money Matter Math Package (most students are on this package)
- Drive Through Math Package (JT and NC are on this package, menu on pg.30)
- Write Me a Note Lesson 5 – Bulletin Board Ads pg. 14-17
- My Lock Down Diary pg. 5-6
- LINK: https://www.raz-kids.com/
- LINK: https://bc.mathgames.com/
- Sample Chores List For Teens