Address: Hamilton Street at Pender
1925 – 1965
Opened in 1925 at the old Central School site as the Vancouver School of Decorative and Applied Arts. The named was changed to Vancouver School of Art in 1933. In September 1936, the school moved to the original Vancouver High School building. In March 1952, the school moved to the old Vancouver School Board building. Amalgamated with Vancouver City College in 1965.
Staff Photo (1926) – Charles H Scott, the first director of the school, is second from the left.
Vancouver School of Art (1954)
Night School Art Class (1954)
Teacher assists students modelling clay (1954)
For more information on the Vancouver School of Art, follow this link:
Copyright © 2021 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes