The Teachers’ Professional Library was begun by a group of principals meeting in Central School, who donated $10 each to buy books and magazines. It opened in Carnegie Library in 1918. It moved to the Vancouver School Board building in 1921, to the lower floor of Shaughnessy Elementary in 1966, to Langara Community College (date?), and then to the Teacher Centre (formerly Simon Fraser Annex) in 1975. The Teacher Centre closed sometime during the 1990’s.
Copyright © 2021 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes