Address: West 14th Avenue and Crown Street
1921 – 1940
Named for Juan de Langara (1730 – 1800).
Originally built in the Municipality of Point Grey and was also known as Dunbar Heights and Kitchener Annex. Replaced by Lord Byng Junior High in 1940 when students moved into the new Queen Elizabeth school.
Copyright © 2021 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes