Address: 1959 East Hastings Street
1905 – present
Named for Sir William Christopher Macdonald (1831-1917), Canadian tobacco manufacturer and educational philanthropist.
Began as Cedar Cove school in temporary buildings at Victoria and Pender. A new building at the present site was opened in 1906. Burned on December 07, 1947 and rebuilt.
Photo credit: City of Vancouver Archives
Copyright © 2021 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes