Address: 3340 East 54th Avenue
1957 – present
Replaced Carleton Annex.
Named for Captain James Cook (1728 – 1779), English explorer.
Date: 1978 Covered area used as a parking lot.
Date: 1957 View of the front of the school.
Date: 1965 Students display their story time favourites with clocks they have made themselves (Cook Annex).
Date: 1955 Public Health Nurse does a dental checkup of a young boy (Carleton Annex).
Date: 1955 Two students use their new cloakroom (Carleton Annex).
Date: 1955 Students playing hopscotch at recess (Carleton Annex).
Date: 1965 Members of the Vancouver City Police Dog Squad and School Patrol visit the school.
Date: 1955 Three students reading in the Library Corner of their classroom (Carleton Annex).
Date: 1978 An actor, dressed as Captain James Cook, speaks to students about Cook and his role in the history of British Columbia .
Date: 1957 School opening ceremony: Mr. Robson (on left?) and Mr. Patterson
Date: 1965 Official opening Captain James Cook Annex.
Copyright © 2019 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes