Register online at vdsf.sfiab.com
Student registration opens: January 18, 2019 @ 12:00AM
Student registration closes: February 20, 2019 @ 11:59PM
Be sure to register before the deadline to avoid disappointment!
What do you need to do?
IMPORTANT! If you worked on your project with a partner, each person should follow these steps SEPARATELY.
- Sign up at vdsf.sfiab.com. You will receive an e-mail with a username and password. Use these to log in again, then immediately change your password.
- Continue with registration by completing all the items marked with a red asterisk (*).
- Ignore the instructions to print the signature form. Open a new tab in your browser (Ctrl + t) and complete this VDSF 2019 Declaration Form instead. Your parent/guardian needs to be present to check off the last question before you can submit your responses.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with a project number. Bring this number with you to the fair.
- Your teacher supervisor will give you a VDSF 2019 parent permission form. Obtain the necessary signatures and return this form to your teacher BEFORE the day of the fair.
[Last updated: Sept. 18, 2018]