Register online at vdsf.sfiab.com
Thanks for your participation in VDSF this year! Registration details for VDSF 2019 will be available in September.
Student registration opens: TBA (late January)
Student registration closes: TBA (late February)
Be sure to register before the deadline to avoid disappointment!
What do you need to do?
IMPORTANT! If you worked on your project with a partner, each person should follow these steps SEPARATELY.
- Sign up at vdsf.sfiab.com. You will receive an e-mail with a username and password. Use these to log in again, then immediately change your password.
- Continue with registration by completing all the items marked with a red asterisk (*).
- Ignore the instructions to print the signature form. Open a new tab in your browser (Ctrl + t) and complete this VDSF 2018 Declaration Form instead. Your parent/guardian needs to be present to check off the last question before you can submit your responses.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with a project number. Bring this number with you to the fair.
- Your teacher supervisor will give you a VDSF Parental Permission Form. Obtain the necessary signatures and return this form to your teacher BEFORE the day of the fair.
[Last updated: Mar. 19, 2018]