Register online at vdsf.sfiab.com
Student registration opens: Friday, January 26, 2018 at 12:00:00 AM
Student registration closes: Friday, February 23, 2018 at 11:59:59 PM
Be sure to register before the deadline to avoid disappointment!
What do you need to do?
IMPORTANT! If you worked on your project with a partner, each person should follow these steps SEPARATELY.
- Sign up at vdsf.sfiab.com. You will receive an e-mail with a username and password. Use these to log in again, then immediately change your password.
- Continue with registration by completing all the items marked with a red asterisk (*).
- Ignore the instructions to print the signature form. Open a new tab in your browser (Ctrl + t) and complete this VDSF 2018 Declaration Form instead. Your parent/guardian needs to be present to check off the last question before you can submit your responses.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with a project number. Bring this number with you to the fair.
- Your teacher supervisor will give you a VDSF Parental Permission Form. Obtain the necessary signatures and return this form to your teacher BEFORE the day of the fair.
[Last updated: Jan. 4, 2018]