Register online at vdsf.sfiab.com
Student registration opens: January 18, 2019 @ 12:00AM
Student registration closes: February 20, 2019 @ 11:59PM
Be sure to register before the deadline to avoid disappointment!
What do you need to do?
IMPORTANT! If you worked on your project with a partner, each person should follow these steps SEPARATELY.
- Sign up at vdsf.sfiab.com. You will receive an e-mail with a username and password. Use these to log in again, then immediately change your password.
- Continue with registration by completing all the items marked with a red asterisk (*). Ignore the instructions to print the signature form and log out.
- Check your e-mail for a link to the VDSF 2019 Declaration Form (this should arrive within the next 24 hours). Complete and submit this form online. NOTE: Your parent/guardian must be present to check off the last question.
- Check your registration status. Log into your account at vdsf.sfiab.com and look at the Student Home page. Your registration status should say Forms Received and your ethics approval should either say Not Required or Approved.
- Your teacher supervisor will give you a VDSF 2019 parent permission form. Obtain the necessary signatures and return this form to your teacher BEFORE the day of the fair.
[Last updated: Oct. 16, 2018]