935 Helmcken Street
1900 – 1972
Named for Sir John William Dawson (1820-1800), Canadian geologist and president of McGill University.
Opened in 1900. In 1914, this building became King George High School when a new Dawson School building was erected next door in the same block. Closed in 1972 and used by City School and Ideal School (1974-1977.)
Copyright © 2018 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes