We are looking for volunteers interested in helping us with the following tasks:
- Scanning and documenting photos and paper documents for the District Archives
- Preparing an inventory of all the heritage materials held in the District Archives
- Developing ‘high interest’ material for posting on our VSB Heritage website
- Assisting schools in developing their own archives and heritage programs
- Recording progress on school replacement projects and other major school-related construction projects.
We ask that volunteers have some sort of direct connection with the Vancouver School District: former teachers, school administrators, other VSB employees, students, parents.