Walter Moberly Annex (A)

Address: 701 S.W Marine Drive

1930-1961

The schools occupying this site were North Arm (1886), then Simon Fraser (1925), then Captain James Cook (1928), and Moberly Annex (A) (1930).

Moberly Annex (A) consisted of two buildings: East building and West building, and occupied the site from 1930 to 1961. In 1961, a new Moberly Annex building was opened. This building became the home of the new Pierre Elliott Trudeau school in 2002.

 

scan11278

Walter Moberly Annex – East Building, 1944.

 

scan11279

Walter Moberly Annex – West building, 1944.

 

scan11274

Opening of the new Walter Moberly Annex A at 449 East 62 Avenue, 1961.

 

scan11283

Opening of the new Walter Moberly Annex A at 449 East 62 Avenue, 1961.

 

scan11276

scan11277scan20591