Address: Hamilton Street at Pender
1925 – 1965
Opened at the old Central School site as the Vancouver School of Decorative and Applied Arts. The named was changed to Vancouver School of Art in 1933. In September 1936, the school moved to the original Vancouver High School building. In March 1952, the school moved to the old Vancouver School Board building. Amalgamated with Vancouver City College in 1965.
Copyright © 2018 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes