Address: Cypress Street and West 47th Avenue (?).
Named for Hugh Crawford Magee, the first farmer on the North Arm of the Fraser River.
Opened in the Municipality of Point Grey, sharing a building with Magee High School from Easter 1914 to January 1925, when it moved into a new building on the school grounds and was renamed Maple Grove.
Copyright © 2018 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes