Address: East 45th Avenue and Fraser Street
1930 – early 1950’s
In 1930, John Oliver Commercial Annex opened in the old Sir Alexander Mackenzie Elementary School building after that school was relocated to a new building in 1930. The old building was torn down in the 1950s after the Commercial program was relocated to John Oliver Secondary School.
Copyright © 2017 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes