Address: West 70th Avenue
Named for William Henry Eburne (1855-1924), pioneer merchant and the first settler on Eburne Island.
In 1899, students moved to the first Eburne School, a one-room building. In September 1912, the Eburne Public School was renamed the Eburne Superior School when a group of students formed a First-Year High School Group.
No photos found to date.
Copyright © 2018 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes