Address: 1260 East 20th
1893 – 1911
A one-room school opened on June 05, 1893 under the supervision of provincial government officials in New Westminster. Another classroom was added in 1900. The school was eventually turned into a Trades school. The property was deeded to Vancouver in April 1911 and became Charles Dickens Annex (A).
Photo credit: City of Vancouver Archives
Copyright © 2018 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes